Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CONTACTING NOW TV

Hi 

i want to contact nowtv to add caller id on my phone line

The internet site says to call up a number. i call up and their are no options for this and i cant even get through to a person. 

What option should i press. 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you use this telephone number on the link page below ?

Ignore the Complaints heading, where it should get you through to a NOW Broadband Team Member.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Also if you go into your online account under My Broadband & Calls or Orders & Appointments and keep clicking on the expand information arrows it should bring a telephone number on your browser screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what is the phone number its no good just saying there is one without proof.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Satisfied ?

See screen shots below taken from the My Account > Broadband & Calls section.

Screenshot_2022-04-14-12-59-42.png

Screenshot_2022-04-14-12-58-47.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im able to get the number, Just when i phone up and asked to select the options. their is nothing for phone line and adding extras. Tried all options and none get you to an advisor. Online it says to phone customer services to add the caller id to phone line.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't had to phone NOW Broadband in a long time.

Did you try the number on the link Complaints page i posted and the other number on my screen shots ?

If no luck, there might be another number under My Account > Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments (can't remember if it's the same number the screen shot posted).

There is also another number under My Account > Broadband & Calls by keep clicking on the Moving Home section (again can't remember if the number is the same has my previous screen shots and if different try the number just to get in touch with an actual NOW Broadband Staff Member).

The telephone lines might be busy, hence the automotive voice (perhaps try the numbers again).

If still no joy then there is a web form on the link page i posted previously which you can message the NOW Broadband Team.