cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband use before activation date

Hi!

My activation date is 14/02/2019, I received the hub on Monday and I connected it yesterday, I saw the three green solid lights on the front of the hub router that Does it mean like it's ready to go? the wifi was working well.

Could I use it before the date activation, if not...why not? I had BT broadband before.

Many thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If your BT Router no longer works and you see the three solid green lights on the front of the NowTV Hub router, then this would suggest to me that the live activation switch over date has been completed early Smiley Happy.

Then you should be fine using the internet today if you wish with the NowTV Hub Router Smiley Happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called your colleague yesterday, he told me that: you can use it but we can't give you security in your broadband....I didn't use it for that reason

So....Do you think that It's save if I use it? the three green light are working well

thanks 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i don't actually work for NowTV, where i am a customer just like you Smiley Happy.

If it was me in your position, then i would use the internet with the NowTV Hub Router and maybe stick to safe well known established websites when on the internet until tomorrow.

Out of curisoity, when you go to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) and select Orders & Appointments is the live actvation date still saying the 14th ?

Also, if you go to My Account > Settings & Pin's does it show an option for "Broadband Buddy" where the default setting is PG 13 ?