cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband parental controll!!

Hello I need some help getting my parental controll/broadband buddy off I can’t seem to find how to do it and it’s an absolute pain! I’ve only just got it set up today and I’m thinking about cancelling already!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you have tried going into My Account (person icon if using a mobile) and selecting the Settings & Pin's section of your account to switch off the Broadband Buddy ?

If you have, somebody else mentioned in the past on the forum that they couldn't switch off their Broadband Buddy settings and they had to phone the NowTV Broadband Team who switched it off at their end for the forum member in question.

You will find their telephone number under my Account > Broadband & Calls (keep clicking on the moving home section of the page to reveal the number to call).

The moving home number should be the same telephone number for all Broadband related issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you have tried going into My Account (person icon if using a mobile) and selecting the Settings & Pin's section of your account to switch off the Broadband Buddy ?

If you have, somebody else mentioned in the past on the forum that they couldn't switch off their Broadband Buddy settings and they had to phone the NowTV Broadband Team who switched it off at their end for the forum member in question.

You will find their telephone number under my Account > Broadband & Calls (keep clicking on the moving home section of the page to reveal the number to call).

The moving home number should be the same telephone number for all Broadband related issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent, thanks very much!! Had to call them up in the end but at least it’s all sorted now.