cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greyeyes
Scholar

Broadband order page Payment offer Error

If someone from NowTV Broadband is reading this.

You are offering Broadband 36 & 63mbps packages at £22, however, when selected it's showing £35 on the summary on the right, it's not showing it discounted at £22, it will checkout at £35 not £22 + £5 for the router P&P.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @greyeyes 

It's being investigated by NOW.

Have a read of this linked thread below.

You could start the purchase procedure again and try something like Fire Fox internet browser which has worked for some.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-and-Vouchers-Broadband/Different-prices/m-p/587335#M918 

RoyB
Legend

@greyeyes 

I logged out of my account and went in and got the right price; but I think when doing it for real, you have to enter your account details at some point. I have no idea if that will hold the £22, or make it jump to £35 again, though 😢

Thanks to @Jayach, we know that the ‘£35’ varies with the plan chosen, so it’s a variable. Hopefully someone in Now has set a watchpoint on the target field, so they can see when it changes, and so, hopefully again, where the value is coming from.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.