cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband or customer care contact number

I need to speak to someone to find out where my broadband router is, my broadband went live yesterday still no sign of my router and no info on whats going on!! Have tried live chat not having much luck with them n im now on the verge of losin the head!! Any help appreciated
19 REPLIES 19
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can find the telephone number for the Broadband Team by going to your My Account > My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and click the Moving Home section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dreadful web site with many circular links.  Seems to echo my initial experience of trying to register, with emails from the company contradicting the website by telling me I have already registered when in fact I am new to the process.  Beginning to think this is probably a mistake to have signed up so will probably use the 14 day cooling-off to drop back out again.

Customer service number quoted eventually as 0330 0412 462 but this announces at least a 20 minute delay in answering calls.

Looking to go elsewhere ...

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Dreadful web site with many circular links.  Seems to echo my initial experience of trying to register, with emails from the company contradicting the website by telling me I have already registered when in fact I am new to the process.  Beginning to think this is probably a mistake to have signed up so will probably use the 14 day cooling-off to drop back out again.

Customer service number quoted eventually as 0330 0412 462 but this announces at least a 20 minute delay in answering calls.

Looking to go elsewhere ...

Hi @Anonymous User I'm very sorry to hear that you had this many problems already. At the moment, we are extremely busy due to the latest sale but this is due to end on Thursday. Our lines should resume back to normal meaning minimum waiting times. If you'd like i can give you a call myself. Although i am not too familiar with the whole linking accounts process.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s a bull response from customer services hahaha it still does this
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased Now broadband and telephone package (removed)  I am paying monthly for this of £20.60 Now are also charging me £7.99 for entertainment which I never ordered and do not want, can this be cancelled and money refunded please. email [email removed]

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

So you have never watched anything on NowTV?

In that case, contact Live Chat, which is the only way you can get your payment(s) refunded:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone have a direct phone number for these , as it’s a joke trying to find one that works 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

i found this number - 03303323050 - called it, didn't wait too long before getting through to someone who answered my inquiry.  All in all a very satisfactory outcome!  

I've been with Now TV for phone and Broadband for more than a year and very satisfied.  I would recommend .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just called that number to be put through to sky and to be told we are experiencing technique issue sorry for the inconvenience call back later