cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emma1179

Broadband or customer care contact number

I need to speak to someone to find out where my broadband router is, my broadband went live yesterday still no sign of my router and no info on whats going on!! Have tried live chat not having much luck with them n im now on the verge of losin the head!! Any help appreciated
0 Thanks
14 Replies
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Broadband or customer care contact number

@Emma1179

Welcome to the forum. You can find the telephone number for the Broadband Team by going to your My Account > My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and click the Moving Home section.

0 Thanks
numptysnowtv
Scholar

good luck worst vs I've ever seen

Highlighted
numptysnowtv
Scholar

wow, they remove thier own customer service number. i was given number by online chat. just tell chat you are broadband customer just signed up and they will give number or PM me

0 Thanks
Mellsewell
Advocate

good luck in getting a complaints telephone number off them, ive tried but they refuse to give one

0 Thanks
NickR1

Dreadful web site with many circular links.  Seems to echo my initial experience of trying to register, with emails from the company contradicting the website by telling me I have already registered when in fact I am new to the process.  Beginning to think this is probably a mistake to have signed up so will probably use the 14 day cooling-off to drop back out again.

Customer service number quoted eventually as 0330 0412 462 but this announces at least a 20 minute delay in answering calls.

Looking to go elsewhere ...

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@NickR1 wrote:

Dreadful web site with many circular links.  Seems to echo my initial experience of trying to register, with emails from the company contradicting the website by telling me I have already registered when in fact I am new to the process.  Beginning to think this is probably a mistake to have signed up so will probably use the 14 day cooling-off to drop back out again.

Customer service number quoted eventually as 0330 0412 462 but this announces at least a 20 minute delay in answering calls.

Looking to go elsewhere ...

Hi @NickR1 I'm very sorry to hear that you had this many problems already. At the moment, we are extremely busy due to the latest sale but this is due to end on Thursday. Our lines should resume back to normal meaning minimum waiting times. If you'd like i can give you a call myself. Although i am not too familiar with the whole linking accounts process.

0 Thanks
Nickmason
Advocate

0 Thanks
Lottie89
Advocate

That’s a bull response from customer services hahaha it still does this
0 Thanks
johnmoore1

I purchased Now broadband and telephone package (removed)  I am paying monthly for this of £20.60 Now are also charging me £7.99 for entertainment which I never ordered and do not want, can this be cancelled and money refunded please. email [email removed]

0 Thanks