cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not went live

Broadband was supposed to go live before 12 and still hasn’t,power and wireless are bright green whyle the internet light is a very faint green,is there a 24 hour help number?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same with mine, should have been activated by midnight on 28/01/19.

i suggest you raise it through online chat or by calling them ( number is in the orders page in your online account )

good luck 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - broadband should have gone live by midnight yesterday 29th but hasn't. Already been in contact but apparently OpenReach has to get involved as there is supposedly a problem.

Bit of a headache when I'm running a home business Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv technical team emailed me yesterday saying my broadband was now live and that my services where up and running but they weren’t,so I phoned the number that was on the email and and tolled them my broadband and phone weren’t working and was tolled they think it’s to do with the actual nowtv hub so are sending a new one out,fingers crossed but some how I still don’t think it will be up and running even with a new hub because if it was the hub then that still doesn’t explain why my house phon isn’t working eather,the ‭number on my email for technical support is ‭0330 332 3050‬ if anybody needs it goodluck

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Broadband Team helpline number is available from 8am to 11pm seven days a week.

You will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments, then click on the drop down arrow below live date to reveal the number to call. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was meant to go live on the 7th but it’s still not working would like to speak to someone to fixs this please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems this is still happening mine was supposed to go live the 22/11/2019 I contacted them to be told it would be live the 23/11/2019 it never happened I then contacted them again to be told it was a problem with open reach and it can take upto 72hours so I raised a complaint with openreach. Did anyone ever get this resolved? It's so frustrating. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh wow seems this is an ongoing problem even now. My broadband was supposed To go live yesterday. All the emails telling me... Only 2 days left til switchover.. How exciting!! Wrong! I called them today. I need my Internet!!This is now an open reach problem and can take up to 72 hours. Funny how I've had no email since to tell me there is gunna be a problem in the switch over. Why the hell did I even change it! If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. Im not happy. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was told i would be connected to the internet waited and waited rang up twice to be told there was a technical issue and wait 72hrs, waited 72hrs still no internet should never of canceled with bt only due to the price that went up, defo not a good service at all from now tv!