cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not showing on account or any bill.

had nowtv broadband installed on the 12th of december. It is no where on my Bill's, no where in email but the router is here, it's working and I'm paying for it. Can someone help me find out where on earth it Is, I've checked every single section of my account and it's just not there. 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

So there is nothing to indicate your NowTV Broadband service under My Account > Orders & Appointments, Bills & Payments or Message Centre where your live activation date was the 12th of December?

When you received your NowTV confirmation Broadband order was it the same email address that you are checking your account on here?

Also out of curiosity before the switch over to NowTV was your previous Broadband provider Sky or somebody else ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Absoloutely nothing there, I dont even have any emails which state anything
about broadband. I could have sworn I had, but when checking all email
accounts there seems to be no trace of it. Nope, my last provider was talk
talk; so no chance of it being like under a sky account. It's very strange
indeed.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It does sound very strange indeed. 

So you have the newly sent NowTV Hub Router up & running?

If you haven't received any emails from NowTV how did you know the 12th of December was your live activation date?

Going to bed now, when I get up tomorrow I will send you a PM with the NowTV Broadband Teams telephone number and will also post back a link on here for NowTV live chat.

Where they can look into your account in more detail and hopefully get to the bottom of it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The date of activation was written on the box when the router arrived,
however I know I signed up for now tv & I wanted it to go live the day my
contract with talktalk was up.

Router is all up and running, £25 payment was taken from my bank account
today... I just sorta wanna be able to see Bill's and so on.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Somewhere either on the box packing or inside the box of the Router there should be a leaflet with instructions and a telephone number on it.

Give the NowTV Broadband Team a phone in the morning anytime after 8am.

I assume you only have one email address in your name and have checked all your email folders just incase you created a different account from your NowTV TV passes?

Anyway I will leave it between you and the NowTV Broadband Team to get to the bottom of it. 

Once you hopefully get it resolved, post back here where I for one will be interested on why there is no Broadband information showing anywhere on your account. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I doubt this is relevant but one thing you could try before calling the NowTV Broadband Team tomorrow is try using a different Internet browser with its ad blocking software switched off or your browser in a Private Window or Incognito mode when checking your account on here.

Bit of a long shot but worth a go.