cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband installation needs to wait for 2 weeks? Can I make it faster?

I just moved into a new place and want to apply for broadband installation. I would like to install Now Broadband but found that it needs to wait for 2 weeks for the installation. What I want to know is from all your experiences, does it really take that long? Is it actually faster?

I don't think I can wait that long since I really need broadband at home. If not, I might need to find other service providers. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I just moved into a new place and want to apply for broadband installation. I would like to install Now Broadband but found that it needs to wait for 2 weeks for the installation. What I want to know is from all your experiences, does it really take that long? Is it actually faster?

I don't think I can wait that long since I really need broadband at home. If not, I might need to find other service providers. Thanks.

Unfortunately its Openreach's policy that does this. 14 day is the minimum for transferring or installing braodband. Sometimes it can be quicker if we are activating an inactive line. @Anonymous User