cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband enquiry

Hi ,

My question is can i still get broadband if i dont have a landline phone?  Because im staying in london for 2 months only and im in a shortlet house that does not have a landline number .

Thanks in advance 

6 REPLIES 6
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi ,

My question is can i still get broadband if i dont have a landline phone?  Because im staying in london for 2 months only and im in a shortlet house that does not have a landline number .

Thanks in advance 

You don't need a landline phone but you do need a BT Phone Socket @Anonymous User 

I'd suggest taking a no contract option with us and then cancelling after the two months. There is a bigger set up fee though as it's non contract.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sure im happy with the offer but whats BT phone socket ? Is it something i have to buy or is it phone thing that goes on the wall ? @Tony-D

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like this one ? ( see picture attached )

If this works , when i try to buy the package online it requirs a landline number what should i put instead ?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Like this one ? ( see picture attached )

If this works , when i try to buy the package online it requirs a landline number what should i put instead ?

@Anonymous User No it wouldn't be like that but that DOES look like its conected to a main line. You shouldn't need a number to proceed though. You can give our Sales team a call though and they should, in theory be able to put the sale through.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok good but i cant find the number anywhere could you send it to me ? @Tony-D

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ok good but i cant find the number anywhere could you send it to me ? @Tony-D

Yeah of course. I'll send you a PM now 🙂 Also, the lines are quite busy @Anonymous User but they should be quieter on Thursday. For sales though, you may be ok to ring now.