cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband and Phone Order Cancelled. Appaling Administration. Overwhelmed Customer Service Provision

Corporately this crowd could not plan and manage a hospitality event in an alcoholic beverage production facility.

My order for Broadband and Phone was seeming accepted during sign up and the Orders and Appointments page always showed it was pending.

In fact it had been cancelled because I requested to retain my telephone number. Absolutely nothing on the website nor by direct email stated this. Futher it is a feature that can be selected plus, as I now understand, under Ofcom rules should be provided.

After 28 days I completed a complaint form but did not receive even an acknowledgement of receipt. 3 days later I tried to telephone. The waiting time was stated as 15 minutes but I gave up after 33. Two days later the waiting time was stated as 9 minutes but my call was finally answered after almost 20. Another minute and I would have given up again.

I can't fault the advisor I spoke to who explained what had happened and why but whole administration system is appaling. NowTV is an offshoot of Sky remember too.

Only now does the Orders and Appointments page show a problem with my order.

A month later I have now started again with an order to another provider.

To maintain service I have had to extend twice with my existing provider at a much higher rate.

0 REPLIES 0