cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband activation and overdue payment

Hi,

I'm trying to activate my broadband today as it is the activation date. But the technical checks page told me that:

Please make your overdue payment

We tried to take your monthly payment but it hasn't gone through.

The problem is, I haven't seen any bills for the upcoming payment. And I'm pretty sure that my payment details are all correct. I would like to ask how to fix this problem and get my broadband activated?

Many thanks.

Jeremy

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just ignore that overdue payment message when undertakening a Technical Check on your Broadband line for now, where i had the same message and there is a bug on the NowTV system effecting certain customers.

The message will disappear after a couple of days when your broadband goes live.

This is the message on the screenshot below that i was getting whilst doing a Technical Check on my Fab Fibre NowTV account.

Plug in your Hub router and just wait until all the three green lights are showing on the front of the router then you know you are active and can use the Internet.

Just be aware that your broadband could go live anytime until midnight tonight.

One other bug that i came across if doing a further Technical Check in the first two weeks is that if you see a message that an Engineer is required and you believe the internet is working fine, then ignore the message and keep following the on screen instructions under the checks to complete your line speed tests.

nowtv service check.PNG

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see, many thanks. @schnapps My broadband goes live now.