cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie66
Advocate

Broadband Renewal

I am trying to ring NOW to renew my broadband contract before it goes up by £13 a month.  I`ve been trying the numbers a few times a day and even emailing but get no reply , all calls state they are extremely busy.  Why do we have to ring them, can I not renew my broadband on line?  It would be much easier and quicker all around.

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Newbie66 

I put ‘Renew my broadband’ into the Now help, and got no hits, from which I conclude that Now think that the prospect of anyone renewing their broadband with now is so vanishingly unlikely that no such Help article would ever be needed 😛

But here you are, and yes, there is Now, saying ‘telephone only’ and then not answering them 😢 

Though you could try this:-

Send us an email

You can also send an email to updatemyaccount@ NowTV.com (remove the space) to let us know you'd like to cancel. We may need to call you back to verify your details, but don't worry, your notice period will begin the date we receive your request.

I know it says ‘cancel’ but explain you want to renew instead. Might work…..

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB @Newbie66 

All I could find was this, but not sure if it applies?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/end-of-broadband-contract

No mention of being able to do it online though ☹️

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
seebee
Scholar

What number are you calling - I renewed my mum's NOW broadband a couple of weeks ago - the telephone number in the email was 03337 594 816 - it was answered within a minute (it was a Wednesday morning) and during the conversation I might have been on hold for a few minutes, the whole call was about 10 minutes.

(I did think it was annoying that I had to call to accept the offer rather than click a link)