cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband New connection- Poor customer communication

Hi,

I ordered boradband and phone line on 24yth March and choose 12th April for installation. Waited for the engineer on 12th and no one turned up. No communication from Nowtv yet. 

Why can't you send an email or text saying the enginner won't be coming ?

Thanks

s

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Any update on this ? Openreach confirmed that the line is active. Their site is also updated. 

Your own Sky broadband started installing in the neighbour's house.

Please update.

Thanks

S

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please send the equipment to the address where broadband is requested. Do not send it to the old address 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Spud

You do realise that this is the Now TV forum where mainly enthusiast communicate with and help out other forum members with their technical and other problems.

I'm not a Now TV broadband customer but I understand that there is a contact phone number, in your "My Account" section, that you can use to speak to the right people, because all you are doing right now is "shouting in the wind".

Still, hope this bit of info gets you to the right people.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. But I am almost sure you never tried to contact them over phone, normally it is atleast 15-20 minutes waiting.

Also believe it or not, whenever I posted here I get an email reply from them with some resolution. strange they don't reply to this thread.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well Spud

You are right, I've never tried to phone Now TV before, and so have no experience of the waiting times many customers have suffered from and complained about.

And as you now know, trying to get a response from the Now TV team in this forum, about a customer service issue, is a hit or miss affair, and right now you're getting a whole lot of silence.

However, you could try Now TV's Help Chat but you may get referred back to the Broadband Phone number.  Therefore, may I suggest that you try the "How to Contact Us" link, at the bottom of this page in the black banner, perhaps that will help.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

These guys are a bunch of jokers. I was told my internet wil be activate on 17th May. But today got a text saying the order is cancelled. Called them and after 45 minutes I was told there was a "problem" with the order and it got cancelled. They can start a new order and can activate with another date. 

I don't think it is worth going with NowTV. They are terrible