cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Hub Delivery - How long before installation date?

Hi.

My son ordered NOW Broadband for his new flat at university.  Due to not currently living in his uni flat, he put the hub delivery address down as our address as he is not moving in until this coming Saturday, which is 2 days before the installation date. 

How long in advance is the hub delivered usually? 

He has received no update from NOW on when it is being delivered as we are now worried the hub will not be delivered before Saturday. 

This was ordered a few weeks ago so I really don't get the delay in sending out the hub.  It should be just sent straight away.

It needs to arrive by Friday's post otherwise the hub will not be available for the engineer on the installation date.

Given the delivery address is different to the address the broadband has been requested on, I would have thought it would make sense to ensure the hub is delivered in good time. I imagine this sort of thing happens all the time.

It may well arrive in the next few days, but the lack of communication from NOW is concerning.

Has anyone else had experience of this or is anyone else able to help?

If anyone from NOW is able to help, I can get hold of the order details.

Thanks

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i don't work for NowTV, but from my experience using and setting up NowTV Broadband for myself plus two other family members the NowTV Hub Router is delivered 2 to 3 days before the live activation date.

When your son goes into My Account > Manage Account >  My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here is there are information about the despatch of the Hub Router and does it mention "Self Install" or Engineer required ?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly i don't work for NowTV, but from my experience using and setting up NowTV Broadband for myself plus two other family members the NowTV Hub Router is delivered 2 to 3 days before the live activation date.

When your son goes into My Account > Manage Account >  My Broadband & Calls > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here is there are information about the despatch of the Hub Router and does it mention "Self Install" or Engineer required ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Many thanks for your reply.

If it doesn't arrive until the Saturday, we will not be there to take the delivery.  The engineer is booked for a morning slot on the Monday, so from 8AM onwards. 

He did book an engineer for this. 

I have checked his account, and it says "Kit Delivery" with "Dispatching soon" underneath it.  The date says "17 Sep", which is Thursday. 

I've double checked and it looks as though this is the delivery date and the hub is being dispatched on Tuesday.  So at the moment all looks ok.

Many thanks for your help 👍

Cheers

Steve

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should there be any delays with the delivery of the Hub Router or Engineer, then give the NowTV Broadband Team a call.

If you go back under the Orders & Appointments section of your Sons account, under the Hub delivery information or live activation date if you click on the drop down arrows on the screen page there should be a telephone number to phone.

Hope everything goes to plan.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks @schnapps , very much appreciate your help with this. 👍