cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Before I can go live I have so many hoops to go through it seems

I signed up yesterday and have a go live date of 21.11.18.

However I received a message via email to say

Important: you need to complete your online account before your NOW TV Broadband can go live.

When I click on the link  I am told I already have an account with Now TV. I don't (apart from the one I have just set up) but I am told to phone them to finish setting up the account. The number is never answered. So what happens next. I have paid for the router and they won't let me go live till I have contacted them.Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone from NOW Broadband ever answer these posts. If there are two accounts in my name I want the "old" one to be deleted. 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe it might be a software bug in their system and i encountered the same email message when i ordered nowtv broadband & telephone for both my Dad & my Sister.

What i did was that i went to My Account > Orders & Appointment on here, where i could see that nowtv was still processing my orders.

Because i could see that nowtv was arranging to despatch the hub router, so i decided to ignore the email message.

Where this email had no bearing or effect in my two cases for the hub router delivery or the live activation broadband switch on date.

If you want re assurances then you could always phone the broadband team by again going to My Account > Orders & Appointments and click on the drop down arrow below broadband and telephone live date to reveal a telephone number to contact.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. Yes what you said has happened. I now have a go live date of 22.11.18 and I can see my order and router are being processed.

I signed up for the 12 month Broadband and Phone deal via Quidco however I have had to raise a claim with Quidco as a week on the cashback has not tracked. Again I wuld be interested to know of any other member who has had this problem and if so what was the outcome.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad to see that your order is now being processed Smiley Happy

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly on your live broadband date of the 22nd of Nov 2018 🤞

Unfortunately i can help or offer any advice about claiming cash back, because i have never used or have any experience of these cash back schemes or offers sorry.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I have sent a private message regarding the cashback.