cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been on for 48minutes and counting to cancel Broadband wtf!!

Been trying to cancel Broadband I have ordered spoke to one woman who said she was putting me through to another department and would be a couple of minutes...... 51 minutes and still counting. What a service 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you manage to do it? Any advice? I need to cancel it now and after reading all of the problems people I'm not sure of how easy it is.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same here 3 different phonecalls lasting 20x30x45 minutes but never any answer. And when I went online to chat with an advisor there would be none. Frustrated I went to complaints option at the bottom of the website page. Then pressed Chat with an advisor. This got me straight to an advisor with no waiting at all. And she did everything no problem. So try that next time you are stuck.
Also you can send an email to [email removed] to cancel broadband. They say it should work but I tried it and had no response to it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
updatemyaccount @ nowtv . com
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same here 3 different phonecalls lasting 20x30x45 minutes but never any answer. And when I went online to chat with an advisor there would be none. Frustrated I went to complaints option at the bottom of the website page. Then pressed Chat with an advisor. This got me straight to an advisor with no waiting at all. And she did everything no problem. So try that next time you are stuck.
Also you can send an email to [email removed] to cancel broadband. They say it should work but I tried it and had no response to it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. 30 minutes to speak to someone who took all my details, who then said they can't cancel it. Been put back on hold for another 20 minutes waiting for someone who can. Disgraceful Practice!