cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin001

Bad Customer service

Has anyone else suffered the extreme bad service Now have been giving out,

I find the whole experience of dealing with now excruciating,

Not only are there operatives rude they don't have a clue what's going on, even the managers read from a script, I am regretting ever joining this shower, and can't wait until I can get free off these idiots 

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

I have to say that my experiences with NOW customer services have always been fine. What is it you are having issues with?

alanbobalan
Mentor

Ive had a mixed bag! Some people on the weekends don't give any answers or sound like they want to be there, then today I had someone who actually wanted to help and find things out for you. If you find someone isn't helping, end the call and go through the process again and you might get connected to someone a bit better. 

petecc
Scholar 2

Quite agree. Absolutely terrible. I've contacted them multiple times and never even once got a satisfactory answer to my problems. I've even used their complaints form and they simply ignored it. Sometime on chat have had people who literally have no clue what they're talking about.

They have virtually nothing but one-star reviews on Trustpilot, averaging 1.3. IMO they don't deserve the extra 0.3. Almost all the reviews mention how bad customer service is.