cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone know how to pay online ?

Hi, I had to cancel my card in November and totally forgot about changing my payment details, I finally thought it was sorted for 2 payment to be taken in Dec and now have an email to say they could not take that payment and would be cut off in 10 days... I cannot ring them as i have problems holding a phone and need to do everything online (they already know this)

Does anyone know how to pay online as all the links to account and billing dont show anything that will let me pay now, thanx x

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a nosy at this link, hopefully it will point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/manage-broadband-payment-details

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant find anything, all the links take me to my account etc but i cannot see anything that will let me pay.

I have an email dated 10th Dec to confirm my new payment details so have no idea what it going on, i think i`ll just switch supplier now as its becoming too stressful trying to work it all out, Thanx for the link tho x

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try sending an email to customer support using the address in the below picture.

BB1C3BAC-6DC5-462F-AEA2-531DFCBE714D.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanx.

I`ve replied to the email showing the earlier email confirming my updated payment details and will see what happens, its just so stressful and at this time of year i just cant be bothered with it all, Thank you for your help gavs82008  Happy New Year 🙂

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your welcome 😎 really hope you get it sorted! 

Hope you have a great New Years 🥳

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its now 6th January and still no reply from them, absolute joke of a company 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its looking like when cards are changed the need to update can only be confirmed by phone, i lost my services this morning and had to find someone to do the payment over the phone which was accepted, absolute ###### for people with disabilities etc, thnx for all the help and suggestions and will now find another provider x