cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulvarghese94
Advocate

Activation

12of may wass my activation day, I wasn't able to plug in that day and today 14th of May I plugged in and am not able to c 3 green after I switched the device.

How much time it will take to get it and do I need to do ant thing else 

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jayach
Elite 3

I don't think there is any "cheating" going on. All suppliers can have problems on new connections, but yes, some are better at dealing with them than others.

What is your situation? Are you transferring from another ISP or is this a new install?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paulvarghese94 

You need to call the broadband team as activation should have happened at some point on the 12th.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412472
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Paulvarghese94
Advocate

I tried to call.nobody picked up..fed up this provider and wish to change. Am new to this provider and the initial service is like this no need to trust them more.

Thank you for your reply.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paulvarghese94 

Did you call after 8pm last night? If so the call centre only operates 8am til 8pm. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Paulvarghese94
Advocate

Please suggest everyone not to get cheated with this provider with there service.

Jayach
Elite 3

I don't think there is any "cheating" going on. All suppliers can have problems on new connections, but yes, some are better at dealing with them than others.

What is your situation? Are you transferring from another ISP or is this a new install?

Paulvarghese94
Advocate

New installation

Jayach
Elite 3

Unfortunately Now don't control the engineer timings, that is down to Openreach.

As you are under 14 days you can cancel without penalty.

As Now only use FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet), if you are in an FTTP (Fibre to the Property) area it may be better to choose someone who uses that.

Hope you get it sorted.