cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unauthorised payment

This is the second time i have posted today with the same problem due to a lack of response. When i purchased my now tv box i also received a 3 month entertainment pass for 19.99. After checking my payment history now tv have taken 2 unauthorised payments. In my earlier posting I was under the assumption that it had only happened once. I feel that this is a poor introduction to now tv and I would like a full refund and some kind of assurance that this will not happen in the future. If this issue is not rectified within 7 days I will regrettably be forced to leave now tv and take the matter further.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I'm sorry to see that you have account problems but you'll need to go to LIVE CHAT for resolution as forum can't deal with this.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers and click Contact Us - blue box at bottom left of text.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

You should have been sent an email regarding your query. 

Many Thanks. 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Karl thank you for your comment. Sadly after emailing now tv directly two weeks ago i have still received no reply. For this reason i am left with no alternative but to take the matter further. Thank you again
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you had issues. I can see this has now been resolved for you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team