cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

tv

I'm  new  to Now TV. How can I watch Sky Sports on my TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Perhaps this help guide will point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/get-now-tv-on-my-device

Have a read of this help article, should you have any questions post back here with your nowtv playback device you are using and hopefully somebody will assist you further.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Perhaps this help guide will point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/get-now-tv-on-my-device

Have a read of this help article, should you have any questions post back here with your nowtv playback device you are using and hopefully somebody will assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, I'm just about to try it.Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Phil

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you got a smart TV from either LG or Samsung with the inbuilt nowtv App or are you using an external device like a nowtv box or games console etc ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope, it didn't work. All I want is the webpage address where I can use your offer of European Nations football. I have tried and tried to no avail.It's very frustrating because your website is so awful. I follow a link hoping to buy a credit but I find myself in adverts for your service. I'm not sure if I want to waste more time doing this!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

So you are trying to purchase the £20 per month for 3 months Sky Sports discounted offer on the website link below ?

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Is that correct ?

Have you already a nowtv account or are you trying to create a new account by clicking on the offer link ?

Also what device will you be watching the Sky Sports with a nowtv pass on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm trying to buy the credit for theEuropean Nations competition and yes I have an account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have an existing nowtv account then your bank card should be on their system, if you have a new updated card then go to My Account > Personal Details on here to up date your card.

Before you try this suggestion on this link below, what device will you be using to watch the nowtv sports pass on, just to make sure that the device is compatible with a nowtv sports pass.

For example a YouView Box NowTV App doesn't support a nowtv sports pass.

Try this link thread on a work around if you can't purchase the offer, be aware this code will not work if you have an active or saved sports pass on your account or if you are on a current sports offer that is more than 30 days left before it expires.

Also i believe reading the T&C's on the offer that NowTV Combo customers are not eligible for the deal.

If you comply with the above, maybe try manually adding the code identified in the linked instructions below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Sports-20-per-month-for-3-months-offer/m-p/476254

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes my payment details are with uo. I use a normal Sony TV to watch Sky Sports via Now TV. I have one of your sticks plugged into aHDMI socket and use the Internet to pay for your passes. As I said before all I want is a link to take me directly to the page where I can buy a pass for the European Nations football.

I'll try the link you set me in your earlier reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let me type this clearly. ALL I WANT IS A DIRECT LINK WHICH WILL TAKE ME TO THE PAGE WHERE I CAN BUY A PASS TO SEE THE EUROPEAN NATIONS FOOTBALL. That last link you sent me simply opened up a previous reques from another person who was also having a problem acquiring that pass. So it's not just me!

Your website is useless so let me write again what I want:

ALL I WANT IS A DIRECT LINK WHICH WILL TAKE ME TO THE PAGE WHERE I CAN BUY A PASS TO SEE THE EUROPEAN NATIONS FOOTBALL.

I do not want to read about other people's problems with this useless website. Let me know if you want a "proper" website which is easy to navigate!

ALL I WANT IS A DIRECT LINK WHICH WILL TAKE ME TO THE PAGE WHERE I CAN BUY A PASS TO SEE THE EUROPEAN NATIONS FOOTBALL.

That's 3 requests on this page. Can you feel my frustration?