cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

setting up failure

on setting up an account keep getting ''you've already created a sky id with this email address' cant get any further
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have had a SkyId in the past you can use this for NOW TV.

See this link to find out how.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought smart box but cannot get the account set up i can enter details and then throws it out and it says I have a sky id already which I dont. Please can someone help, this was present and it is going very wrong !!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You're getting this message because you've set up a Sky ID in the past with that email address (this doesn't have to be a NOW TV account, it could be you've had Sky TV or Sky Broadband in the past, for example). Because NOW TV also use Sky IDs as logins you can't use the same email address again in a new account.

If you know your Sky ID username and password, follow the steps in this help article to get set up

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Existing-Sky-iD

and if you can't remember the Sky ID username, there's a link in step 2 on that page to retrieve it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've had account issues.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team