cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on the old box but generally happy with the service so I say give it a chance once it starts to work! But agree frustrating as I can't watch anything either thanks to this payment problem!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Birgit - Please read all of the other comments!!!

This is clearly and bigger issue that needs to be resolved in the next 15 mins.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have read the other comments. 

I am am trying to add details for a Barclays visa debit card if that helps at all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says payment not authorised. This is the same card and details that my sky account is being paid from every month and I am logging in with the same I'd as my sky account so don't really understand what the problem is. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here stating not auth wtf!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is doing my head in! I just want to start watching in. Come on now to sort this out its ridiculous!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried on my mC instead of the iPad but still not authorised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any answers yet anybody?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bump.....Come ON WE NEED ANSWERS!!

Rich-L is online, please advise...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

We were aware of this issue as some of our customers were experiencing a similar issue, this however has been resolved.

Please can you try entering your card details again and it should have you up and running in no time.

Please click on the following link http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-with-payments-6th-February/m-p/352620#M228 to see updates on the NOW TV Help Forum.

Apologies once again.

Thanks,

Seema

NOW TV Team