cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue too,  I am also over 18 and a resident in the UK (my card is also registered here in the UK).
this issue keeps happening on my laptop, phone and xbox and is giving me the inability to sign up, NowTV is brilliant as i used to use a friends, but if this carries on to be a problem another customer will be lost.

Reece

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Check with your Bank or Card provider that they are not blocking the authorization payment their end due to the small amount of £0.10p involved.

Also make sure that you are not using a Pre Paid type card which the NowTV system will not accept. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having same problem, card isn't blocked and it's same details that my monthly payments are deducted from but I can't buy sky sports pass. Can you tell me why or fix this please? Thanks Marie 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

So sorry to hear this Marie.

What device are you using to purchase the Sports Pass?

Thanks,

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

when trying to subscribe to the most recent post about errors with payment and updating of details. It doesnt let you. It also lets me log in but makes out like i have no account and need to buy into an entertainment package when i already pay for that. So when selecting a show i want to watch it doesnt let me watch. 

It also doesnt allow me to view my acccount details you have saved under me. very annoying. 

Ive had now tv for about 18 months now so its nothing from initial stages. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If it's asking you for payment details when you sign in you are trying to sign in with the wrong username. You need to sign in with the same username that you use to watch passes with - if you're not sure what that is try looking at the My Account/Settings screen on any NOW TV apps that you use to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive just had a message saying this has been resolved however it hasnt. I pay monthly for the entertainment package however when logging onto my account via my computer it doesnt show me details about my current account just keeps throwing me to a page to ask for card details ton check its me. I fill them in then it throws a message saying i need to contact the help team??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't seem to be able to pay for my monthly sky pass using my allocated card.
I just says we can't process your payment at this time. I have even re-entered the details again but still no joy.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im havin the same problem tried to enter new card details and it doesnt work. and live chat isnt working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

We were aware of this issue as some of our customers were experiencing a similar issue, this however has been resolved.

Please can you try entering your card details again and it should have you up and running in no time.

Please click on the following link http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-with-payments-6th-February/m-p/352620#M228 to see updates on the NOW TV Help Forum.

Apologies once again.

Thanks,

Seema

NOW TV Team