cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same issue trying to set it up.

I am seeing in the comments below that this is 'account related', in which case, how can I go about resolving the problem?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell us what device are you using to set up the account? If you haven't finished your account setup, you can do it here

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue with my account. I am a current account holder and upgraded to the black box this week.  Can someone please offer a recommendation on getting this sorted. 

Regards

dwain 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem with payment not authorised, i have bye a new now tv, i have check to many time my  bank acount and is the same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that this has now been resolved for you

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I am also experiencing the same problem. There are no problems with my bank account. Please can someone look into this?

Thanks

Carly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you are facing this as well.

Do you have a card already applied to your account or are you adding a new card?

Thanks,

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Carly . Did you ever get this sorted because I have the same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried cleaning cache but it does not work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hey i got the same problem as many others, my bank details won't be accepted-payment not authorised, please get back to me asap otherwise you'll lose a customer, can't believe it's that difficult compared to other providers.

i'm using a visa debit card if that's important, thanks