cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello i just bought my father a how box with a  entertanment pass. Gone to redeam the ticket and its saying that i have to put a card number and all other details in that i would rather not could you explane why if its a FREE 3 mouths pass you have to do this.

Thanks Simon 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thank you for posting.

We do require a card to be registered on your account for several reasons including age verification and verifying you are in the UK.

I assure you, however, that we do adhere to strict data protection regulations.

I hope that helps with any confusion.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I bought NowTV Box Sports Pack in TESCO and I have the same problem. You wrote on the box "Plus 2 day passes inside" but they doesn't work anyway. There's no information on the box about payments that you will charge us when we'll try to sign up. There is only a message "Enjoy the greatest sports. No contract Works with your existing broadband Instantly watch catch-up TV"... So reality is different that writings on the box. This is how You cheating costumers. And one more. I don't see any reason to pay You for access to Youtube.

Shame on You...

P.S. 

For 15 GBP I bought in a fact HDMI cable, 2xAAA and AC/DC adaptor. Thank you very much.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i got bought a nowtv box for christmas i thought great but have spent the last hour n half inputting my bank details so that i can fully register.

But it wont except my bank card so i cant not sign in fully to use. inputted it alot now and steam is coming off laptop.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello i just bought my father a how box with a  entertanment pass. Gone to redeam the ticket and its saying that i have to put a card number and all other details in that i would rather not could you explane why if its a FREE 3 mouths pass you have to do this.

Thanks Simon 

this card is a visa debit and i do not have other forms of cards .

Also when i tried to enter my 6 month entertainment pass i got with the box it stated invalid code? plese help this is driving me nuts and there is no number to call to talk through this issue. many thanks lula.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. Can you confirm there is money on the account and also can you try another browser. Try clearing the browser cache.

If this fails can you try a private browser and complete sign up. If this fails then please ask your bank to see if they are blocking any payments from NOW TV.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is anyone else having problems with validating a new card i have been on live chat and to no avail they dont know whats going on so now all of my passes have run out and cant update my bank details just keeps saying unable to validate card all of the time any suggestions please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Mastercard Debit, Visa Debit or Maestro?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'min the same position been on live chat all morning to no help. 14.99 down the drain.  My card is valid as its used on a daily basis

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

It looks like you were able to get this resolved.

If, however, I'm wrong, please do get back to us and look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im a little lost my card details dont seem to be acceped everytime i tap them in, im trying to set up for the 14 day free entertainment trial but it keeps saying card not validated or payment not sucessful yet i shouldnt be paying for anything yet.

Just a little bit confused, dont see why you should be putting in details for payment for a free trial.