cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

I have now been on Live Chat 3 times, emailed twice and still no result. I have been told I have an IRELAND card, because I have a bank of ireland UK VISA DEBIT. I live in Northern Ireland - PART OF THE UK. My card literally has UK visa debit written on it.

Everytime I talk to someone new they tell me the same thing, which is ridicuous as I live in the UK and have a UK card.

Each time I enter in my card details it comes up with the message "We are unable to validate your card details. Please check and try again."

Can anyone help?

261 REPLIES 261
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Totally see how frustrating this is. Although it's The Bank of Ireland and possibly registered in the UK, unfortunately we have no way around this on our system. Smiley Sad

Is there any way that you have a card that was registered in the UK apart from the mentioned card?

Let us know how you get on!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the second time I would like to take advantage of an offer but can't as every time I enter my new card details its states it's invalid. As suggested I've tried to also do this via home computer but same message comes up. Very frustrating. Can you advise how to amend this please before the latest offer finishes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Which details are coming up as invalid - payment or sign in? Have you double checked with your bank that online purchases can be done using this card (or is the bank is blocking any new transactions)?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
It's states that my card details aren't valid. There are no problems with using my card for online purchases.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. Can you make sure that the billing address is the same as on the card please. Maestro or AMEX are not accepted I'm afraid. 

Can you let us know what message you get when you try to enter your details.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi this has happened to me also, I can't get passed the payment part as it says payment not authorised I have tried 3 different cards by two different banks, I alway buy online so it shouldn't be an issue with the bank not authorising online payments. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Which details are coming up as invalid - payment or sign in? Have you double checked with your bank that online purchases can be done using this card (or is the bank is blocking any new transactions)?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won't accept my details either so I can't set up. Tried to do live chat for help and it tells me that page doesn't exist. Starting to think this box is a mistake. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help please anyone!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

We were aware of this issue as some of our customers were experiencing a similar issue, this however has been resolved.

Please can you try entering your card details again and it should have you up and running in no time.

Apologies once again.

Thanks,

Seema
NOW TV Team