cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv taking money when shouldnt be!

I am somewhat dismayed that now tv are taking payments from my daughter who is only 12!! bank account when the service is free. you have taken 3 months of 6.99 and i would like this immediately refunded please.

Regards

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv is not free its a paid for service.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

As stated in our terms and conditions NOW TV is 18+ only. 

We offer a free trial but as stated when you signed up after the 14 days if the service isn't canceled you will be charged. I will send you an email regarding how to proceed with this issue shortly. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have paid for a movie pass but when I went to get Transporter refuelled I was charged for it why

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Transported Refuelled is not available on NOW TV. 

This means you have purchased it from Sky Store which is a separate service from NOW TV. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have been billed twice on the same day (Jan 02) for the same service can you tell me how I go about getting refunded please?

Thank you

Andrew

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear it's regarding a double payment. I will need to look into this and send you an e-mail.

Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

This has happened to me too.  Just checked my bank account and two payments have gone which are £9.99, even though I have a three month entertainment pass and I cancelled my movies pass but was offered a £4 a month deal when cancelling so signed up to that.  How has £19.98 gone from my account.  I tried to find the live chat but can't see a link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry should have mentioned I was on a trial with the movies pass when I cancelled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm looking for an email to email customer services please. My free movies trial ended on Sunday and on the same day I applied a voucher for 2 months free movies but I've just checked my bank and they have taken £9.99 out. How do I get this refunded please as they should not have taken it.

Thanks in advance.

Louise