cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

money taken from different bank account

I have a problem money has been taken from an account i have, that says its nowtv for 6.99 when my entertainment pass isnt even up untill 15/7     i would like to know how nowtv have taken money from this account and why im very angry about this and want a refund asap

14 REPLIES 14
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

It sounds like someone has been using your bank details to use NOWTV. Is there anyone in your household that could have used them?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No i doubt it theres only me and hubby and i cant he would even try and and get onto the account tbh i suppose im going to have to try live chat

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

No i doubt it theres only me and hubby and i cant he would even try and and get onto the account tbh i suppose im going to have to try live chat

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just to clarify... NOW TV do not take money directly from your bank account. They take money from a credit or (most likely) debit card that is linked to your current account.

If you click on 'My Account' and select 'Payment details' you'll be able to see which card is currently assigned to your NOW TV account. And NOW TV should be able to see if the same card is being used on other NOW TV accounts.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

know this and its not the card asigned to my account either as ive checked as far as im aware ive never given now these details

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to your 'User Profile' you registered on the forum on: 02-02-2016.

If you've ever accessed and viewed content from the NOW TV service, you will have to have given them your card information. Even if you had a free trial...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry yes they do have card details but this is not the card that was used to take the money the money came foff a different card sory for being so confusing

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorry yes they do have card details but this is not the card that was used to take the money the money came foff a different card sory for being so confusing

If this 'different card' is not one of yours, your bank should be able to investigate this for you @Anonymous User

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User £6.99 is also price for a day sports pass. Perhaps hubby used one
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this wont be the case as far as im aware i am the only person with access to the my account info this is worrying obviously for security reasons