cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi
I've had the same problem as Daniel 250979 and have waited a month, having removed all devices from my account now the same error message is coming up! I'm fuming, Help?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

'Your maximum device activity has been reached. you can swap one device, once a month'
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
'Your maximum device activity has been reached. you can swap one device, once a month'

Hi @Anonymous User 

The best way to deal with this issue is to use live chat and explain to them exactly what has been happening. They should be able to help you. To get to live chat use the link I have provided you with and then click "use live chat"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the same issue, I've only registered 2 devices and on my account I have 2 slots free but it won't let me add another?? Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that. I will get this looked into and send you an email shortly.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm having the same issues. Only one device registered but still saying maximum number of devices.

Paying the monthly fee for this on top of the failed sports day pass last month has really peeved me off!

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I'm having the same issues. Only one device registered but still saying maximum number of devices.

Paying the monthly fee for this on top of the failed sports day pass last month has really peeved me off!

Hi @Anonymous User

If you pop on to live chat. They should be able to rectify this issue for you.

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click contact us and then click live chat.

If you've had four devices registered to your account at some point the one device change per month limit will have come into effect. So if you've deleted lots of devices recently an added one you will have already hit the limit. But that being said the device manager does have problems sometimes Smiley Sad

Hope that helps Smiley Happy 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I lost all four of my registered devices and support refused to accept that the problem at NowTV's end of things. They did allow me to register two devices in addition to the one I could add but I had to wait a month to add a fourth. I think an admin pressed the wrong button on a Friday afternoon after a jar or three down the pub.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting this error code on my PS3 device. It says I can swap one device but even after removing one device this error code occurs on the PS3 blocking me from watching anything.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. If you have already added a device this month and now have a full list of devices even if you have deleted a device from your list you wouldn't be able to add another device as the limit is 1 per month. So you may have 3 device on your account and still get this error.

However this should be resolved for you and it should allow you to add another device. Please let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team