Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Swap Limit Reached

Hi @Oliver7755,

Strickly speaking from a legal point of view, account matters can only be sorted out by the account holder...

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Is there definatly no way

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Oliver7755 wrote:

Is there definatly no way

I'll flag your post to the NOW TV Members. Maybe one of them can help...

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

Highlighted
Observer

Okay Thanks !

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi @Oliver7755,

i have review your account and sent you a Email about this issue,

Thanks to @SeeMoreDigital for point this out.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Device limit too restrictive.

I fail to see what difference how many devices that are registered can make any difference to Sky, I can understand only having two playing at anyone time.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

@Billywizzer it makes a difference to agreements that are in place with studios.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I still fail to see how any agreement restricting the amount of devices can be helpful to customers, how can an agreement be reached that restricts the removal and adding of legally purchased equipment?

This agreement must be challenged if on only on the basis it makes no sense.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Billywizzer I never said it was good for customers.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: ANy plans to change the moronic 4 device limit?

Two devices at the same time I can live with. It's less than ideal but it's a restriction that I can have some oversight with. In a home where each family member have up to three devices each plus perhaps two or three further shared devices the four device limit is rather 1984. Since you ask, we are quite often away at the same time and that will be the case more often in the near future.