cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂 

You can only add one a month but if you live chat the team they may reset it for you:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

Scroll to the bottom and click contact us. Then you will see live chat. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for replying! it won't let me click the live button for some reason but thnk you 🙂

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂 

You can only add one a month but if you live chat the team they may reset it for you:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

Scroll to the bottom and click contact us. Then you will see live chat. 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User They could be busy. You can try again later (the live chat hours are 08:00 - 22:00 I think) or click on email. They respond quite quickly when you email, usually within a day but I've had responses within the hour. Good luck! 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got exactly the same issues, recently bought a new now to box as I already have one and although set up cannot use for another month with a code of 6003. Can you please resolve this issue on my account, I pay for both the entertainment package and movies and am unable to use either on this new box.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

You can find more information about device limits here.

We'll take a look at your account then send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting this error come up saying you resent the maximum number of devices and used your 1 month the message charge I've only got one device on the system can can you help me out with this as I'm not happy as I'm paying for a service which I can't use I went out and bought a box to see if that would help but it hasn't

Legend 5
Legend 5
Don't panic pop on to chat. They can be reached by clicking button at bottom of this link and then selecting chat from options. (If busy try in a while) http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices they can reset limits especially in situations like this. Keep them on while you check you can watch on the device (s) you want to use.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had now tv on my 4 devices, and i cancelled one because i just now bought now tv box , and i want to add my tv to the list,

i dont want to wait for a month because i have two months free sky films..... what can i do to start watching right now on my tv..

????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now sorted 🙂

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have this error code on my tv screen and wont let me watch sky sports i only have one device active and that is the now tv box and i have a weekly pass active so i want to watch liverpool v everton tonight so can you sort it out asap thanks