cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I was getting the meesage come up that said i had too many devices attached to the box, so i deleted the ones that shouldnt be on there. it then kept taking all of my devices to the sign in page, even though mine and my other devices should still be attched to it. It wont let me sign in because it says I have had too many changes this month, or something. I've had no problems with NOW TV, until this happened.

I'm not sure what I should do to fix it.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My devices still wont let me watch anything. All four of them. I'm not going to pay for something I cannot use. I have already payed for this months pass, which I haven't been able to use for two days now. I buy the pass's religiously, every month. This is ridiculous.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

Please try again and let me know if you still get any issues.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have just connected my now tv box to my tv and im getting an error code 6003, ive logged in to my account on my laptop and it says i have no devices registered and i cant register any more until 1st feb!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you've deleted all your devices. Unfortunatly that doesn't give you additional monthly changes.

However jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried adding a device earlier (android) but said I couldn't because reached my limit. Now logging in my you view account (which we watched earlier this evening), this too says I have reached my monthly allowance on my account???? Please help as I know I have at least 2 device ports free
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you were unable to view on your desired device(s) last night. This has now been resolved for you to view on the devices you wish.

You got this message because you may have already added a device this month and you are not allowed any more in a calender month. So when you try to add another device you'll get that message even though you have slots available. You may have deleted the Youview box device from your account and because of the above info you weren't able to add back on.

I hope this clears things up. Enjoy your viewing and use your device additions wisely 😉

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NOW TV Team,

I hope you can help me. On 27th December I purchased a new Now TV box so I can watch movies in my bedroom, but then had to wait until 1st January to add a new device because I had reached my limit. So on 1st January I set up the new box set, but the new remote was faulty and I had to return the box set to the retailer. I exchanged it for a new one today, but now I get an error message saying I have to wait another month to add this device! How can this be corrected, as clearly this was not my fault - the remote was faulty??

Thanks,

Sara

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you were unable to view on your desired device(s) last night. This has now been resolved for you to view on the devices you wish.

You got this message because you may have already added a device this month and you are not allowed any more in a calender month. So when you try to add another device you'll get that message even though you have slots available. You may have deleted the Youview box device from your account and because of the above info you weren't able to add back on.

I hope this clears things up. Enjoy your viewing and use your device additions wisely 😉

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

In these instances it should be possible for us to reset your allowance so you can add a new device. I'll take a look for you then send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team