cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

i have review your account and sent you a Email about this issue,

Thanks to @SeeMoreDigital for point this out.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it makes a difference to agreements that are in place with studios.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still fail to see how any agreement restricting the amount of devices can be helpful to customers, how can an agreement be reached that restricts the removal and adding of legally purchased equipment?

This agreement must be challenged if on only on the basis it makes no sense.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I never said it was good for customers.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently purchased Chromecast device, accessed my Now TV account and watch an episode of a series with success.
Days later, returning to the Google Home app and print to continue watching, I received the following error code "you've already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your now tv account"
So far as I'm aware I have three devices day up, (mobile, tablet and laptop) after deleting my TV however am still unable to cast from my mobile.
Can anyone help.
Thanks in advance
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I recently purchased Chromecast device, accessed my Now TV account and watch an episode of a series with success.
Days later, returning to the Google Home app and print to continue watching, I received the following error code "you've already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your now tv account"
So far as I'm aware I have three devices day up, (mobile, tablet and laptop) after deleting my TV however am still unable to cast from my mobile.
Can anyone help.
Thanks in advance
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now receiving a new error message from Google Chromecast " sorry we don't support HDMI streaming to your TV from mobile devices. Etc etc despite this working 2 days ago...
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It sounds as though your device limit count requires refreshing. Which can be performed by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

With regard to your 'HDMI streaming' issue. NOW TV does not permit portable devices with their own display screens (ie: mobile phones and tablets) to be connected to larger external display screens.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I am new to now tv

I have cleared all of my devices thinking i there was a problem.

Now i am stuck without being able to watch anything on any of my devices.

Please can you help?

Thanks

R

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User pop on to chat, click the red text at bottom of my post. Explain what has happened and they can reset the devices for you.