cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable
We r getting this too hv been members fir months and it went like this sun, hv tried everything....
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

It sounds as though your device limit count requires refreshing. Which can be performed by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problem since swapping my old roku 2 xs for an LG smart TV... spent 20 minutes on Live chat on Sunday and ended up reregistering all of my devices and now it's happened again... error 6003 on every device and no nowtv for me tonight!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to the NOW TV Service Status area of the forum, there's currently a problem with the 'device registering' system.

For more information, see here: Issue watching NOW TV following a device change 29-5-2017

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I just signed up for NowTv service early this week.

I ran into the same problem, the terrible thing is I managed devices via my iphone where there is no warning that I wouldn't be able to swap out any additional devices. 

The website does state the restriction of being able to swap only one device, but the app doesn't say that I am only able to swap out one device in one calendar month.

Can I please request to have this reset.

Its kinda silly as I have 2 phones, 2 laptops, an Ipad and 2 TV's. Now I have to strategically choose where I want to watch sky sports.

Regards,

Ajay.

a51fc685-3cea-4392-8a52-59257532be27.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my Elderly Father own this account and ask me to try and sort out the fact that my children used the one month swap by accident, i went into a live chat and was told he would need to speak but the problem is that he sturglles with computer and wanted me to deal with the technical side of things is there anyway you can just reset the deivce list because i dont want to get this into a big thing ? 🙂

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Strickly speaking from a legal point of view, account matters can only be sorted out by the account holder...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there definatly no way

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is there definatly no way

I'll flag your post to the NOW TV Members. Maybe one of them can help...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay Thanks !