cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So over a year and you still haven't sorted this issue out..???
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What an absolute joke it is that we are paying for a service and getting this code since last night "half way through a film" when we haven't added or used anymore devices than usual.!! I brag to all my friend about how now tv is so great but I'm starting to think the opposite now and considering moving to an Amazon fire stick which bare in mind I can get for free, for life.!!! It is stupid enough that you can only use two devices at once seen as I have 3 kids with 4 bedrooms in the house all requiring now tv as the other bedrooms don't have a tv arial to then get this stupid code half way through the night.!! I have read plenty of complaints on this forum from over a year ago with this exact complaint and still nothing is sorted ?? Are you trying to make people move to sky or amazon ? We are paying for a service that we CAN NOT USE.......
Legend 5
Legend 5
You have a good point here @Anonymous User about the limitations of Now for families. I normally suggest splitting kids passes and entertainment/movies for people with kids so the kids can watch on their devices and parents on theirs. However with 3 kids you would still run into the devices issue if all 3 wanted to watch at same time.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as far as Now is concerned it is not a fault. Much as it would be handy for us to be able to use or register more devices as users.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Randomly none of the devices that are currently connected to my account, will allow me access to view  content. It brings an error saying I have used my allowance of devices, but this is happening to all my devices and I haven't removed them or readded them to my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i bought a sports pass...tried watching it...said i had reached my device limit... so i removed 3 devices.... now its still not letting me watch and still saying im at my limit

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two at the same time. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month. However, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility (but please be aware they are not obliged to perform this service). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

Randomly none of the devices that are currently connected to my account, will allow me access to view  content. It brings an error saying I have used my allowance of devices, but this is happening to all my devices and I haven't removed them or readded them to my account.

Hi @Anonymous User Seems like a strnage issue. Any of your devices have any updates recently? I'll send you an email an we can sort it from there?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has also happened to me !!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This has happened to me also???