cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Lyceum
Mentor

I came to have a moan about this too. I accept the 4 device limit, it's ridiculous but it is what it is. What bugs me the most is that once I remove a device I can't add another device for 30 days.

I bought a samsung tablet, it turned out to be faulty so I returned it and bought an different model, which I now can't add because I have two roku boxes and an iPad already added. Delete the samsung tablet only to find out I can't add the new tablet until 1st of June.

What idiot thought that up? What difference does it make deleting and adding a device the same day?

I realise you want people to buy a Sky subscription, so place restrictions on NowTV in the hope people will then go agh screw this, and get a full sky sub. When in actual fact you're simply losing customers to netflix.

For house holds with teenagers or more then two people NowTV is utterly useless.

Thank god for Netflix and Amazon prime.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lyceum wrote:

...What bugs me the most is that once I remove a device I can't add another device for 30 days. 

Agreed. Hopefully this restriction can be looked at again and lifted altogether 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 3 boxes one is unplugged but I still keep getting the to many streams message 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yep just bought a second box ( a new black one ) the first one was white and told i cant use it as i am over the limit,its a brand new box paid for and i still cant use ffs,might as well let my wife creat a new account all to use a brand new box,not impressed

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  are you wanting to use the Now box as a replacement to an old one? If so chat can help.  Of course if you want more than 4 devices you will need multiple accounts. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I have added a few extra device changes for you if needed.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ian barton floridahumner
Thanks for your help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I totally agree i have 4 devices 2 upstairs 2 downstairs but if 2 upstairs are watching nowtv 2 downstairs cant watch it...i pay each month for what!! To be told im limited to how many devices i can watch? I am to switching to Netflix. And get my moneys worth .
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The new nowtv boxes are xmas presents but due to your restrictions what a waste of money .....Nowtv i think not , i will not recommend this..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am so fed up with this. I have had to wait a month to change my 2 white boxes over to black ones and now when at last I can do the second one the 'manage devices' section on this website is not working at all.

All I get is the spinning logo: Probably I would imagine, because the system is overloaded with us all trying to use it to make these ridiculous changes juggling our devices.

So archaic and stupid.

We paid for this so pull your finger out and get this mess sorted NOWTV!!

Why is there zero customer service contact to sort out all these problems too?

Why are we having to resort to making complaints through a forum?!?