cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get onto nowtv as removed devices to reinstall, obviously didn't work so can I get a refund as unable to use service until next month???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Should be fine now 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@carlbloor the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having an arbritary limit of one new device per month added is pathetic. If I have to delete my old devices because your servers can't recognise that my windows 10 pcs are still the same ones as they were before, I shouldn't be penalised by being prevented from watching content that I am paying for, by having to wait until the next calendar month before adding a new device, whilst still being within the device allowance limit!!!  I should be able to delete and then add them immediately. It's called "convenience" and it's what good companies provide for their customers!

Please someone help me with this!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

From what I understand (by reading previous comments about this subject), the Now TV customer service team are very quick to help people reset their devices - If they are asked politely Smiley Wink 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What are the contact details for them so I can ask them POLITELY Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guys can we consider whether four devices is still an appropriate number?

I have Apple TV in the living room and gym, and Chromecast in the bedroom.  That is three devices already.

Then i would like to run Now TV on mine and my partners iPhone.

I could appreciate you limiting the number to 4 mobile devices (excluding Apple TV and Chromecast).

Regards

Kev

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

There are reasons why we haven't changed the device limit, for example we have certain agreements with our film providers about how may devices per account customers can use. If we would like to change it, we may not get the films we're getting now and may need to raise the price for the current Sky Movies Pass.

You'll never know, maybe in the future this will change. But for now, it'll stay for 4 devices per account.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can you make a change so you can change the 4 devices morethan one a month because its left me now without my now tv andim paying for this and have no nowtv week 2

thanks

tom