cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can do something for you as a courtesy. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV is showing an error of 6003    we only no that the TV   1 iphone and laptop is registered.

what can be done to find out why its gone of and says wait until next month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Whilst you can register up to 4 devices you can only add a new device each calender month.  Here's a help link http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached  

It might be worth having a quick word with Live Chat who may be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI

I see so as it was on laptop and iphone    when I bout the box   that was a device added.

Is there anything I can do to get it back on the television ... its still working on the IPad but not on television or phone.

#confussed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got black hd now tv and it is saying I can't watch as I have to many devices and have used my monthly change. I have not changed anything in months.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just added an additional box to the registered devices, my daughters then used their previously registered devices (2) and now I'm being told I have an error code 6003! It's said now have to re registered this device next month! So basically I am only able to use two devices full stop... Once I register an additional one it is literally kicked off as soon as a previous one uses the now tv!
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  chat can sort this for you. Explain what has happened and they can sort the device change for you.   Click the red text at bottom of my post then select chat.  I would recommend keeping them online whilst you check it is working.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to add my new box for over a month and im still getting the same error code every time