cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

Use this page to contact the team who may reset it for you.

Scroll to the bottom and click the blue contact us bottom. On the next page click on live chat.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

*blue contact us button. oops.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, can you try signing in on your device now for me please. If you have any problems then please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am having the same problem, I've had the service for a couple of months and have frequently rearranged my devices and had no problem but now I can only seem to use two out of my three currently registered devices (an android and ps3) while my pc displays an error message about reaching my device limit. I also bought a now tv box which doesn't connect (displaying the same error message)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I activated my pass but the stream would not load.  I thought it was private browsing was issue so changed setting not it says my device limit is reached.  Tried my PC whihc I have used before and same issue. 

I am missing first rugby league match of season and day pass wasted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have renewed my subscription after a while, new phone and new chromecast. However I have reached the maximum number of devices I can add this month meaning the only way I can watch anything is on my phone. Can you help me with this please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have gone to my device I have always used to watch now tv and it says I have reached my allowance. Can you check this for me as I'm not using another device. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I have gone to my device I have always used to watch now tv and it says I have reached my allowance. Can you check this for me as I'm not using another device. 

@Anonymous User

To check the number of devices (maximum of 4no permitted) on your account, just go to the NowTV website, click on My Account towards the top right of the page, enter your correct user name & password, then on the drop down options shown, select Manage Devices.

Once you have reached the four device permitted limit, you are then only normally allowed to delete one old & add one new device in a calendar month. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can this solution not be displayed, same issue. For the second time, last instance it just resolved itself after some time. Please advise.

KR

RM