cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Afternoon all

I'm having a similar problem with this - I'm trying to watch on my computer which is already registered and have been told that I'm unable to as I have 'Too many devices registered'. I have two computers registered, but can't tell which one is which to try to remove one and re add it - anyway you could help? 

Merry Chrsitmas

P. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - Done Smiley Happy

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Happy viewing!

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much 🙂

P. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please reset mine? It is saying I have too many devices but I watched a film yesterday . Thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a read of this linked guide about managing your devices, if you are up to the maximum of four devices and you have used your one change for this month your will need to contact nowtv live chat.

To contact live chat open the same linked page below scroll towards the bottom of the page and click on "contact us" highlighted in green.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have sorted that for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have 3 devices on my account yet on each divice im told i have to many devices, can this be reset?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It sounds as though your device limit count requires refreshing. Which can be performed by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I'm having the same problem, so deleted some of the devices on there however it still isn't working
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
Only have 2 devices active and getting too many devices please help
Rich