cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how on earth do you cancel this?

seems like an endless circle trying to cancel.

Can someone please cancel my subscription please

Thanks

65 REPLIES 65
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

When you go to My Account, you will see a purchase history link - have a look in there and see if you see the transactions you have mentioned. It may be that sports passes have been purchased (£6.99 or £10.99) rather than Ents or Movies.

If you don't see any recent transactions is it possible you have more than one account, and the transactions are happening on there? Try any other usernames and passwords you might have (also, check which email address the order confirmation emails arrive at, and put that email address into the forgotten username link on the sign in page to retrieve your username if you've forgotten it).
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

If you could please check your Inbox for my email, I have included instructions that will resolve your query.

Regards,

Richard

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i cancel my account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  what issues are you having, and have you tried the steps in this help page?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to cancel my subscription can anyone help i have just been charged and i dont require this service fror another month .When i sign in there is no cancel button it is like i am a new user but im not .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. I will send you an e-mail as this is an account related query. Please keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help me . I want to cancel my now tv as my children don't use it . How the hell do I do it I keep getting either directed to this or a page that doesn't exist. Becoming rather peed off with it !!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User See this for help.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please ensure you are signing into the correct account with the correct username. 

If you feel that you are please get back in touch and we can look into this further for you. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to cancel my subscription can anyone help i have just been charged and i dont require this service fror another month .When i sign in there is no cancel button against the Movies it just has the buy month pass yet looking at my purchases I have been charged from 28 March-June £8.99 each month