cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

entertainment trial

it is not allowing me to activate my free trial on entertainment, telling me to check details or contact my bank , however have activated movies trial and kids trial on the same card previously. Any ideas what im doing wrong . thanks .
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
it is not allowing me to activate my free trial on entertainment, telling me to check details or contact my bank , however have activated movies trial and kids trial on the same card previously. Any ideas what im doing wrong . thanks .

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

These could be the following reasons for this.

We accept Visa, MasterCard and Visa Debit.

We don't accept American Express or Maestro.

If the card has been... ...then...
  this could be due to:
  • a cancelled or expired card.
  • not enough funds in the account.
  • incorrect card details being typed.
Ask the customer to retry again, using another card if possible.

We do require 10p in your account to make sure your card details are active this will then be refunded back. Hope this helps your issue if not we do advise you to contact your bank.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable
yep card is active money in account ect just keeps sayimg error try again.
have just moved to now t.v after cancwllimg my virgin. hope this is
resolved soon.. thanks for reply
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Marvin

Are you trying to watch Now TV Entertainment on YouView?

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
no im usimg roku branded now tv.box. have tried using web site as well to
no avail

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

OK Marvin

You said, "it is not allowing me to activate my free trial on entertainment....however have activated movies trial and kids trial...".  And you also said, "I'm using roku branded now tv.box".

I find this strange because I have both a Roku 3 and a black Now TV box and in the recent past I also had a white Now TV box.  And when it came to getting my free trial I did not have to activate the Entertainment and Movie passes separately, they were both auto-activated at the same time for my free trial.

I would suggest that you contact Now TV's help chat to get your problem sorted out, they'll be able to find out what has gone wrong and how it can be sorted out by following the URL below:-

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

Then clicking the down arrow on "Anything else?"

Hope this helps.

UK Bob