cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

entertainment pass

do you have to have a current entertainment pass to use a sky sports pass and watch netflix?

i cancelled the entertainment pass and then put the sky sports pass on in november and have just noticed the entertainment pass is still being charged !!

cheers!!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No you don't need to have an active nowtv entertainment pass to watch either your nowtv sports pass or Netflix.

Sounds to me that the entertainment pass didn't cancel.

When you cancel a pass there is about 4 or 5 screen steps until you see the green thumbs up cancelled message on screen and usually you get an email notification from nowtv that you have cancelled a pass.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here does it still show the entertainment pass active and when going to Bills & Payments does it show recent payments taken ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i think now i actually  cancelled the payment from my bank as i had problems getting onto the now tv site. but on looking at the nowtv account it shows they not only managed to carry on taking it out but on the day i opened the 4 month sky sports pass they took payment again. so paid twice for it in november ffs..bet i can't get that back!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

For account related matters you need to contact nowtv live chat or drop them a message from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi thanks for that link, after chatting i have refund coming my way. many thanks.