cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

duplicate payments

Accounts assistance needed.

On 30 November 2017, I paid for the annual offer for both movies and entertainment. However, you are continuing to charge me on a monthly basis. An additional two monthly payments were taken on 27 December and 28 December 2017. Please assist.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

A quick question you didn't setup a new username or email address to take advantage of the 12 month offer and didn't cancel your other account ?

When you go to My Account > My Passes and My Payments does it show the 12 month special offer only ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, it does.

1 x STK-NOW-MOV-12M12E-01 (Video Download)
Paid on 30 Nov

It also shows:

Subscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Cinema Month Pass - Sky Cinema Pass (Your subscription cost has been discounted by 100%)
Paid on 30 Dec
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes, it does.

1 x STK-NOW-MOV-12M12E-01 (Video Download)
Paid on 30 Nov

It also shows:

Subscription Purchase (Auto-Renew): Sky Cinema Month Pass - Sky Cinema Pass (Your subscription cost has been discounted by 100%)
Paid on 30 Dec

Hi @Anonymous User 

We have sent you an email to discuss this with you further 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kymberly,

Could you please resend the email to [email removed]. I can see that the email address showing in my account is showing incorrectly. I will change the details on my account.

many thanks,

Adrian.
@Anonymous User

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Kymberly,

Could you please resend the email to [email removed]. I can see that the email address showing in my account is showing incorrectly. I will change the details on my account.

many thanks,

Adrian.
@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User I've PM'ed you as the forum will not allow you to put your email address in any text 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Can someone please assist me re-reference 02821334. 

As you will see from my earlier messages, you are continuing to take monthly payments from my visa card, despite having paid the annual fee. You have emailed me and I have replied, but nothing has been done to rectify the problem and no reimbursement has been received. Furthermore, you have again charged my visa card for both the monthly Movie and Entertainment costs in January. This is totally unacceptable. 

Please get back to me asap.

Adrian Shaw.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I was bought a box for a birthday present in 2015 and as my daughter set up the account, I had to alter the email so I could use the account. Didn't bother me about the name on the account as we were signed in on the box and rarely changed subscription. 

To cut a long story short I noticed a problem accessing any pass I booked from my computer until I changed the sign in on the box...basically just booked from the box. But I showed Now Tv I had duplicate accounts.

We are in dispute with them now as they are expecting to see a series of cancellations to my email but there is a destinct absence of these. Instead I have a series of id's for complaints which I cannot see the replies I made...it appears just changing your email address on your account can cause a parallel debit situation which is impossible to view from just one account..it is obvious to Nowtv as they can see the duplicate payments if they get the finance dept involved. Still persuading them this is their fault, 

My brother suggests just set a factory reset on the box and then I guess start a new account but haven't tried this yet.

So we still have duplicate debits being made which have stalled the bank's ability to cancel. 

Very poor service from a company running very contradictory accounts system.