cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

contacting NOW tv

I opened a NOW TV account just over a week ago, and can now watch tv on my computer, but i can't figure out how to order a box for my tv, and I can;t figure out how to contact NOW tv to request one. None of the pages that are supposed to have a 'CONTACT US' button have one, there is no telephone number, and every attempt to place an order for a tv box just takes me back to the original general page about NOW TV. Can anyone hjelp?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I opened a NOW TV account just over a week ago, and can now watch tv on my computer, but i can't figure out how to order a box for my tv, and I can;t figure out how to contact NOW tv to request one. None of the pages that are supposed to have a 'CONTACT US' button have one, there is no telephone number, and every attempt to place an order for a tv box just takes me back to the original general page about NOW TV. Can anyone hjelp?

Hi @Anonymous User

There are three ways to contact now TV

• On the help forum
  • By email
  • Live chat

Unfortunately as now TV is an online only service. There is no telephone number. The only telephone number, you might find on the Internet is for another service by the same name, which operates in another country.

To contact now TV find a help article on the help site that best fits the issue you're having. Then scroll down to the bottom of that article. Click "contact us" you will then see the email and live chat buttons

Can I ask do you currently have a now TV account Which is fully set up? Please see this help article in order to fully set up your account

Also when ordering products on the now TV website. This includes passes, and now TV boxes make sure any ad blockers you have are disabled when ordering.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy If you need further help post back and a member of the now TV team or forum member will try to help you further.

Edit: also see @Anonymous User post above. You beat me again Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still waiting for a confirmation that you didnt take my payment!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you've had issues trying to purchase a day pass. I will send you an e-mail very soon as it's account related. Keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I cannot access sky store. I can sign in to the NOW web account , but for sky store it says my details are not up to date. I have checked on the my now account and my details all seem correct. How can I get access to skystore or should I just cancel the £9.99 I am paying everymonth as I an getting very little for it.

Angry custimer.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you want to speak with someone now you can contact Live Chat. Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear you had issues trying to access Sky Store. Were you able to resolve this. Were you doing this via the app on the box or online? 

Have you already registered with Sky store? If not please do so here on a laptop or PC.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to contact someone about the movies only playing in the top right hand corner of the TV screen!!!!! Very frustrating
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what device are you watching on, because it sounds like the XBox snap feature?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have responed to you on your other post.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I have just installed my NOWTV Entertainment box and everytime I enter the voucher code (which I receievd with the box package) online, I recieve an error message stating it is invalid.

I cannot find any contact email or chat link as the site states therefore please can someone from the support team help me resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@mercedes647 the codes can be tricky to read. Enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.