cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

charged when already cancelled

Hi just been in my bank seen you have taken £17 altogether of me on the 26th , I cancelled the account on the 14th as now tv doesn't work on my phone or my tablet , I have just gone on my account to check it and it shows it's still active ?? Why has it been reinstated again ? I want my money back
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds like you have more than one account http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I only have one , I have never used you guys before and how do I get this sorted as it doesn't give me ant contact details on there site plz
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you click Artesea's link at the bottom is a contact button. From that you should get option to reach chat or email Now. (Chat can be busy at times so bare with it). Does anyone else in your household use Now? People have found kids have reactivated the service they thought they had cancelled.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No there's only me and my daughter and she's only 4 and ok thanku
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I can see that you've since spoken to our Live Chat Boffins and all seems to be resolved 🙂

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Thanks 

Rob

NOW TV Team