Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling

Cant cancel entertainment pack, been to nowtv.com
My account
Cancel pass

Filled in my reason, canceled pass, logged out and logged back in, yet its still active and I its showing I will still get billed at the end of my current pass. Does it take a little while for cancelling to update on account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah followed steps after clicking to cancel it took me back to now tv page, just been reading other posts in other forums, and this does happen, so guess I could have missed something, I will try it again. Thanks for replying quickly.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am trying to cancel the sky sports and movies packages and when i login it is as if I dont have them. It wont let me cancel them? 

Can you help me? 

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening is because you've not actually logged into your 'active' NOW TV account.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you a NowTV Combo customer or purchased the passes from iTunes ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I am trying to cancel the sky sports and movies packages and when i login it is as if I dont have them. It wont let me cancel them? 

Can you help me? 

Thanks

@Anonymous User

Are you sure you are logging into the correct account, does any family member etc have nowtv that it would of been set up under there name/email 

just double check these details 🙂