Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling

Cant cancel entertainment pack, been to nowtv.com
My account
Cancel pass

Filled in my reason, canceled pass, logged out and logged back in, yet its still active and I its showing I will still get billed at the end of my current pass. Does it take a little while for cancelling to update on account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah followed steps after clicking to cancel it took me back to now tv page, just been reading other posts in other forums, and this does happen, so guess I could have missed something, I will try it again. Thanks for replying quickly.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, totally understand how frustrating this is when you just want something sorted out!

As this is an account related query, I am going to ping you over a quick email shortly.

Please keep a look out via your Inbox and we'll take it from there.

All the very best,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I took out a subscription last year BEFORE I knew that if I was in Belgium, it would not work.

I really want to cancell this service as it does not work for me.

Everytime I log in to MY ACCOUNT I get the same home page.  Where is the cancell button?

I would hope that you can help me while I am in the UK on holiday.

Also I only have apple equipment and someone told me impossible to cancel with a tablet.  I am now on a laptop and its the same!

thank you

P.L. Howard

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just requested my user name from the system today..??

It must be possible surely to cancel this useless subscription by email?

I have already used 30 mins+ of my time trying to find the right button.

If we dont get it sorted, maybe I should sue them.

ph

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having similar issues. I want to cancel the movie pass but keep the entertainment pass. However the instructions given are not helpful in guiding me through the process as the option to cancel isn't there! Please help. I am only signed into one box so don't really understand
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can get into my account area, but there is no cancel button next to the pass, have had to resort to emptying my bank account to make sure no more payments are made
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

As this is an account related query, I have sent you an email. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having excatly the same problems cancelling a movies pass. I only have one account and I am logged in correctly. When I click on 'my account' I can see the movie pass but there is no 'cancel' button next to it. There is an 'invite' button and an 'apply a voucher' link but no cancel button. Would really appreciate some help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what text do you see inside the Movie Pass box?